123.hp.com Print Center
Guide for learning how to print, scan, copy and fax using your brand new HP printer. Step by step instructions for 123.hp.com Printer Installation, trouble shooting your printer, installation procedures. HP Printer setup guide for all printer models with wired or wireless connection in your Windows or Mac operating systems. Download the printer from the link 123.hp.com/setup.
123.hp.com Printer Software & Drivers
Download HP Printer Software and Driver by following the step-by-step instructions. Find the specific and up to date software driver based on your printer model. User manual for printer installation , setup, driver issues, paper jam issues, ePrint and AirPrint setup.
Get Support for HP Printers at 123.hp.com/Setup, Call Us @ 1-877-910-4517 ( Toll Free )
123.hp.com ePrint Setup
- ePrint is a cloud-based free service that helps users to print the desired file from anywhere in the world using their 123.hp.com printer. If you have an active internet connection, then it is that much easy to print using ePrint.
- The first step in your ePrint setup is turning on the ePrint service in your printer. Turning on the web services is mandatory. After switching on the web services only, you can use the 123.hp.com/ ePrint in your printer.
- To know about more information on HP ePrint installation 123.hp.com/setup and web services setup, scroll and browse through our website. Easily setup your printer with our step-by-step procedure.
123.hp.com AirPrint setup
- AirPrint is a service that helps you to connect the printer wirelessly to print the data/document using the Apple iOS v4.2 devices.
- You need to connect your 123.hp.com/setup printer with your Apple devices. Download the Apple AirPrint from the appstore. Check your Network name SSID and Password.
- Open the document to use AirPrint App. Then you have to use the printer Option after selecting AirPrint App
123.hp.com printer installation
- Identify your printer model and follow the instructions for your particular printer model. If you have a CD that comes along with the printer. Install it on your computer 123.hp.com/driver and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Otherwise you can visit the official HP website and continue by following the procedure given here.
- Turn on the computer and connect it with the printer using the USB cable. Open the internet browser and visit the website support.hp.com and follow the installation procedure.
- Once you visit the HP website, enter your printer model number in the search box that is available in the home page. When you go the particular printer page, you will notice the appearance of the menu “Software and Drivers” and click GO. There will be four types of download available, choose accordingly.
- It is recommended to choose the full feature driver which is very useful and it helps in installing the basic drivers.
- After the downloads, double click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the setup. For more information and detailed view of your www.hp.com/123 printer model, search for your printer model in our website.
Support.hp.com/123 Wireless Printer Setup
- Connect your USB cable from printer to computer for some time and configure the wireless connection by following the instructions that appear on the screen. After finishing some 123.hp.com/setup disconnect the USB cable when you are instructed to do so.
- Check whether your printer is switched on. Your printer and computer should be on the same network and make sure your computer is within the range of the router.
- Gather the network requirements such as network name, password and a computer with internet access and the installation wizard by using the printer’s control panel. Go to the Network menu or click the Wireless icon and click Settings.
- Now you have to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the instructions and select a preferred network connection type such as Wireless or Ethernet
HP Wi-Fi Protected setup
- Check whether your 123.hp.com printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode. WPS pushbutton should be available in your Wireless router. The network should be secured with either WPA or WPA2 security.
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router. This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer’s Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network’s name from the list or add Network’s name manually.
- Enter your password.Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.