How to Connect 123 HP Envy 5544 Printer to Laptop
HP Envy 5544 printer connections to Laptop is important for printing documents and outputting copies of your softcopies as well as getting printed documents.
Before starting the HP envy 5544 printer connection to your laptop, you have to keep note of network name also known as Service Set Identifier and network password also known as WEP security key or WPA pass phrase.
HP Envy 5544 printer connections to Laptop
- Turn on your printer, laptop and the router; keep everything in a ready state.
- Check whether your laptop is getting an active internet connection.
- Check whether your printer and laptop are connected to the same wireless network.
- To avoid signal issues, you need to keep the laptop and printer closely within the range of your router.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer before starting the printer connection to Laptop
Connect the printer to the wireless network
- Start HP Envy 5544 printer connections to Laptop by pressing the wireless icon on the 123.hp.com/envy5544 printer control panel, and then press the (-) button.
- To scroll the wireless setup wizard, press the down arrow and then ok button.
- Then it displays the available networks and selects the name of your network and press ok.
- If your network name is not available you can enter it manually. Select enter new network name and then press ok. Scroll down to the appropriate letters or numbers on the on-screen keyboard. After entering the network name, scroll to done and press OK.
- When prompted, enter the WEP key and click done to confirm.
123 HP Envy 5544 Printer Download and install the driver
- Go to HP website 123.hp.com
- Enter your printer model number and click Begin.
- Click Download and then click open
- Double click the driver file in the browser downloads
- Then follow the instructions to complete the connection setup and the driver installation.
- Again go to hp product page to complete the printer registration and activation.
- If you have any issues visit hp.support.com and enter your printer model in the search box. Click Search
- Click Software and drivers tab and click go as shown below.
- The download page will be displayed with multiple download options. You can download basic driver or full feature software solution. Choose the best one. HP suggests you to download the full feature software.
- The downloaded file will be available in the browser window’s footer or in the Downloads Checkout the folder and double-click on the executable file.
- Follow the onscreen directives to finish the printer setup easily. Once the printer setup is successful, return to the Home page and register to HP Connected account.