123 HP Envy 4505 ePrint
Print from your Smart Phones, PC/Mac, Tablets, We will configure ePrint for you. To get the full prospective of HP ePrint enabled Printers, run the software Disc which shipped along with the printer. If you have a computer without the disc can be downloaded from HP support website. Download the printers from the HP Envy 4505 eprint setup. Below listed are the link to download hp envy 4505 driver & software.
HP Envy 4505 eprint setup
HP ePrint is a free service which allows to you print from any location to your printer. Enable the web printing services to use the HP ePrint. The web services will be enabling when an email address is dedicated solely for your printer. You need not download any software or driver exclusively to use the HP ePrint services. Sign in and view the print job status, manage your printer queue and control user access to the printer. Download the printers from the HP Envy 4505 eprint setup.
An enabled HP ePrint Envy 4505 Setup or a printer that supports Google Cloud Print will have the HP ePrint or the Google Cloud Print logo. The logo is generally displayed on your 123 HP Envy 4505 printer or provided as a button or icon on the printer’s control panel. If the button is unavailable, use the control panel to navigate or Network Setup and identify the Web Services icon HP ePrint Envy 4505 Setup – obtain the necessary setup requirements.
- You should have an HP envy 4505 Printer that supports ePrint.
- The ePrint logo appears on your HP envy 4505 printer as below.
- If you cannot find any of the above icons on your printer, depending on the printer model, navigate to the Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settingsto locate the Web Services menu. Download the printers from the HP Envy 4505 eprint setup.
- You can also use HP Mobile printing solutions if you are not sure about the HP ePrint feature is in your HP envy 4505 printer.
- Make sure you have an active Internet connection on your computer, and it is connected to a wired or wireless network.
- Confirm whether your printer is connected to the internet.
- If it is a wired connection, the green light on your printer should be on, and the orange light should blink when the cable is connected to the Ethernet Port.
- If a wireless connection is enabled, ensure that the wireless feature is on. The computer and printer should have the same network connection.
- Some printers may have a wireless icon and a blue light on the printer. Make sure that the light does not blink, but it is on.
Connect the printer and mobile device or computer in which you are configuring the HP ePrint service should be connected to the internet. Set up the printer
123.hp.com/envy4505. Enable the Web services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup4505. Accept the terms and conditions for use. Follow the instructions that appear on screen to complete the Web services configuration and enable them. Try to print a test page.
To find the printer’s email address, select ePrint on the printer’s control panel. Press Display Email Address in the Web Services Settings menu
For customizing the email address, in Web Services Settings menu select Print Info Page. The Print Info Page will print an information page that contains the printer code and instructions for customization
To Turn off ePrint, In the Web Services Settings menu,selecting ePrint and Off should turn off the ePrint