123 HP Envy 5660 User Manual and Driver
123.hp.com/envy5660 – HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver Download
HP Envy 5660 Driver Download for the HP Printer
The installation CD that comes with the package can help you accomplish the 123.hp.com/envy5660 driver download:
Installing the hp envy 5660 driver from a CD / DVD Drive
- Turn the computer and printer to start the HP printer driver installation using the CD/DVD drive.
- Disconnect USB cable to avoid interruption during the driver installation. CD / DVD into the computer disc space
- The installation wizard initiates involuntarily for the HP Printer drivers.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to install hp.com/envy5660 to download the driver.
- Connect the USB cable when the wizard prompts you to do so. After downloading the printer driver, the USB cable should be connected between the printer and the computer.
- Visit hp.com/envy5660 to download the most current software to download.
- By downloading, you agree to the underlying terms and conditions of the HP Software License Agreement
For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, just follow the installation procedure. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from the device and PC. Now, start the HP printer drivers download
Once you click the Download button, the file will be moved to your computer, based on the speed of your connection for the HP printer driver download
123 HP Envy 5660 for Windows XP:
Internet Explorer for 123.hp.com/envy 5660
When the pop-up window appears for HP Printer Driver, click on Run
Firefox for 123.hp.com/envy 5660
A pop-up window is launched to Save File – click the button for the HP Printer Drivers. The second pop-up button asks “if you wish to Open Executable File”. Click on Ok
123 HP Envy 5660 for Windows Vista, 7 and 8
Internet Explorer for HP Envy 5660
A window pop-up asks for the User Account Control. You either click on Yes or Continue
Firefox for HP Envy 5660
Click the Save file button when it appears. A Pop-up window appears to ask to Open Executable File or User Account Control. Click on Ok and Continue or Yes, respectively, for both prompts
To effectively accomplish and install the HP printer driver, the HP Envy 5660 software install and the HP scanner drivers from then on, follow on-screen instructions