HP Envy 7855 Printer Support
HP Envy 7855 Features
The HP envy 7855 can be connected using auto wireless connection. Easy mobile printing is provided by the HP envy 7855 printer. It also supports duplex i.e., double sided printing and wireless direct printing. Download the software from the link 123.hp.com/envy7855.
HP Envy 7855 Pros & Cons
HP envy 7855 printers comes with XL cartridges and it is designed compactly. Lower price and power consumption is a main advantage. Random errors, slow and low quality print and tri-color ink system are considered to be some of the cons. Download the software from the link 123.hp.com/envy7855.
123.hp.com/envy7855 – HP Envy 7855 Printer
- HP envy printers are highly reliable and stylish which can be used everywhere even in your home and business.
- It plays a dual-purpose role as it can be used in all the areas. Scan, copy or fax multipage documents using the HP Envy printers.
- It can be connected using any network type like Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB. Use your HP Envy printers anywhere as it supports Wi-Fi features.
- As the HP Envy printers support free services like ePrint, Air Print, Google’s cloud print and many free services provided by HP, you can easily print using these features.
- HP Envy printers are hi-tech printers which allows you to print highly reliable documents. HP envy printers provides excellent print quality and high-end Instant-ink able printers.
- As HP Envy printers helps you to handle paper in a better way, it is the best suited for any use. It also provides a very high speed printing.
- Scan, print and enjoy with Envy printers as it creates lab-quality photos in simple steps. The main advantage is that you can use your smart devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops to print using HP ePrint.
- Using Automatic page feeder(ADF), you can handle up to 25 sheets documents that can be scanned and sent via fax. Duplex printing also known as two-sided printing is also possible using the Envy printers.
- HP Envy printers help you to print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents from your home.
- The automatic paper tray in your HP Envy printer disappears when it is not in use. It is sleek and has a compact design.
- Some of the solutions in our websites for HP Envy printers are Scanner Settings, Wireless Setup, First time printer setup, Installation Setup, Driver download, software download, Printer Offline, ePrint Setup, AirPrint Setup, Paper jam issues and many more.
- Browse through our website for best solutions to your printer issues and queries.
- The HP Envy printer has an XL cartridge that is a huge volume cartridge at a lower price. It also helps in power consumption at a lower rate.
- The HP Envy printers can be connected in many ways. They are HP auto wireless connect, WPS(Wi-Fi protected Setup), Wireless setup Wizard and using the USB connection.
HP Envy 7855 Printer connection using USB
- Download the driver by visiting the official website by using 123.hp.com/envy7855
- Check for the compatibility of your printer in your oprating systems and select the network type either wired or wireless network.
- Send the wireless network information to the printer using USB connection.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet and switch on your printer.
- Connect the USB to computer and the rear of the printer as the USB has two ends.
- Now your printer can be used easily. Use your control panel buttons and icons for easy setup.
- Initially download the drivers by visiting the 123.hp.com/envy7855 site. Or go to 123.hp.com and enter your model number in the web page and you will be redirected to the HP 7855 printer page
- Check for the Operating system compatibility before downloading the printer software.
- Select the network type and send wireless information to the printer using USB connection.
- Start the installation by switching on the power button. In the control panel, you will have the icons to make the printing easy.
- Gather items like SSID and password and switch on the printer. Using a control panel click the setup button and click network menu.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard and choose your default wireless network name and type your password.
- Finish the setup by following the onscreen instructions. You will successfully connect to the wireless network after completing the above steps. Download the software from the link 123.hp.com/envy7855.
HP Envy 7855 Printer Setup for Mac
USB Printer Setup
To setup the printer in a USB cable connection, follow the below step-by-step procedure and complete the setup successfully
1. Printer setup preparation
- Before setting up the printer using the USB cable, you have to check for the important requirements like the printer is switched on already and it is in a ready state, a USB cable of length less than 3 meters is required.
- You will see a USB port on your computer for USB connection. If you connect through other things like USB hub or docking station, the printer will not operate properly due to the shortage of power.
- The USB cable should be disconnected from the printer. Reconnect the cable only if you are prompted during the installation setup of driver. Download the software from the link 123.hp.com/envy7855.
2. Driver installation and connection setup
- Download and install the most current version of software for your printer. Download the full feature driver by following the below instructions
- Visit the site 123.hp.com and type your printer model.Alternatively go directly to 123.hp.com/envy7855 . Click Begin and you will download the driver by either the guided driver installation app or you will be redirected to the HP software and driver download page for full feature driver installation.
- Check whether HP scan or HP Easy Scan is you choice if the full scan functionality is available in your printer when the Install screen is displayed
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and open the downloaded file to initialize the setup wizard if HP Easy Start is downloaded in your computer.
- Select the connection type as USB, as we are setting up the printer in an USB a connection. The USB connection is successful. You can terminate the procedures.
- If Easy start fails or your printer is not in 123.hp.com, type your printer model and check for the compatibility of your operating system.
- Visit the support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/envy7855 to download the software and driver for your printer by entering your printer model and operating system compatibility.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to HP Easy Start or the full feature driver and open HP Easy start file of the HP .dmg file in the downloads to start the installation.
- Select the USB connection when you are prompted by the installer to choose the printer connection type.
- Check whether HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected if full scan functionality is enabled in your printer in the Install screen
- Click Add Printer to create a print queue when you are prompted by the installer.
- You will notice the Add window opening in the screen.
- Select the printer name, by clicking the Use or Print Using menu, and choose the name of your printer to add by clicking the
- You are provided with a Generic driver option which will lead to limited printer functionality. Complete the installation and try printing or any other printing functionality
HP Envy 7855 Wireless Printer Setup
1. Installation Preparation
- To setup the wireless network connection in your printer, you have to gather the requirements which are mandatory like the network name also known as the SSID (Service Set Identifier), network password called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase, a computer with a wireless network connection and internet access in broadband connection is highly recommended as it is helpful in software downloads and printer updates using the web services.
- Check whether you have switched on the computer, printer and the router. They should be in a steady state and to start work.
- The printer and the computer should be connected on a same wireless network. Keep the printer closer to the computer and also within the range of the router.
- Remove the USB cable or Ethernet cable from the printer during the setup. Connect the USB cable only if you are prompted by the control panel.
2. Wireless network connection
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect to the wireless network in an easy way.
- Check whether your printer is switched on and turn on the printer if it is not turned on.
- Click the Wireless icon in the control panel and you will notice the Wireless Summary screen displays
- Click Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions that appear on the screen to connect the printer to your wireless network.
3. Driver download and installation
- Visit the website 123.hp.com and enter your printer model into the search box that is available on the top of the webpage. Or directly go to 123.hp.com/envy7855
- You will see relevant printer when you start entering your printer model manually. Select you printer model and click Begin
- After that you will be redirected to the software and driver downloads page. Click Download to start the download
- After download, click on the file that is available in the download folder in the name xxxxxx.dmg
- Double click HP Inkjet SW on the installer window and follow the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the setup
- Close the installation software once you are prompted. The HP Utility software opens and the HP Utility Setup window will be displayed.
- In the HP Utility Setup Window, choose the name of your printer and click Continue
- Add your printer by clicking Add Printer. You will notice the Add window displaying on your screen.
- Select the name of your printer and check whether you select the printer that has Bonjour listed under
- Select the name of your printer by clicking the Use or Print Using Click Add to add the printer to the list.
- Click Continue and follow the instructions that appear on the screen and finish the printer setup.
- Once you completed the setup successfully, click Done and complete the setup.
HP Envy 7855 Printer Setup For Windows
HP Envy 7855 Wireless Network Setup
Install the printer software and driver from the HP website in your windows computer. Connect the printer to network and setup the installation wizard.
1. Connection preparation
- If you are setting up the wireless network connection in your printer, you have to gather some of the important requirements like network name also known as the SSID(Service Set Identifier) , a network password which is also called WEP key or WPA security passphrase, a computer with a wireless network connection and an internet access( broadband internet connection is recommended as it helps to get printer updates and software downloads)
- Check whether the computer, printer and the router is switched on and they are in ready state.
The computer and printer should be in the same wireless network and keep the computer closer to the printer also within the range of the router.
2. Wireless network connection
- Connect to the wireless network in simple steps using the Wireless Setup Wizard and manage the connection
- Check whether your printer is turned on. Otherwise switch it on by clicking on the power button.
- Click the Wireless icon on the control panel. You will notice the Wireless Summary appearing on the screen.
- Click Settings and click Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions that appear on the control panel to connect the printer to a wireless network
3. Install the printer software
- The wireless network connection setup gets completed when you install the HP software installation.
- You can use the software installation CD that comes along with the printer as an optional method.
- Visit the 123.hp.com to download the printer software. Type the model number of your printer and click Begin. Alternatively, directly go to the url 123.hp.com/envy7855 and download.
- Click Download, and then clickOpen, Save, or Run in any windows that display to download the driver to your computer.
- You haveto double-click in the driver file in the browser downloads bar or in the downloads folder to start th installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the driver installation.
- Go back to 123.hp.com page to complete the printer registration and activation.
HP Envy 7855 USB Printer Setup
Install the full feature HP driver in your Windows computer to get all the supported features from a USB connected printer. Follow the below given steps to setup your printer for a USB cable connection.
1. Printer setup preparation
- To setup the USB cable connection, you have to check whether you have gathered all the requirements like the printer should be switched on , the printer should be in a ready state to connect to the computer using the USB cable and a USB cable of length less than 3 meters is needed.
- You should connect using the USB port that is available on your computer. Connecting through a USB hub or docking station may lead to the printer to not work properly due to minimum power.
- If you connected the USB cable to the computer before installing the HP driver, continue with these steps to remove the printer from the installed devices to help ensure a successful setup. Otherwise skip to the next step to install the driver.
- The previously installed printer versions from window should be deleted to prepare for the USB connection setup.
- The USB cable should be removed. It should not be connected until your are prompted during the driver installation
- In Windows, search for devices, a series of search results will appear. You have to choose and click the Devices and Printer control panel settings in the results
- Search for your printer model and right-click on it to remove by clicking the Remove device. If you see multiple icons existing for the printer, you need to remove hem all.
- Then close the Devices and printers windows and continue to the next step
2. Driver installation and connection setup
- To download and install the most current version of your printer software, you need to visit the website 123.hp.com or 123.hp.com/envy7855
- Enter the printer model and follow the instructions that appear on the screen for driver download.
- The HP Easy Start is the guided driver installation app which will be download based on your printer model.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen after HP Easy Start download. Open the downloaded file to initialize the setup.
- Choose the connection type when you are instructed to do so. Select the USB connection as we are moving towards the USB connection setup.
- The USB connection setup is successful and the remaining steps are not necessary to complete.
- If the HP Easy Start download fails or you cannot find your printer in 123.hp.com, continue and install it from the HP support website support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/envy7855 directly.
- Visit the site support.hp.com to download the software and driver downloads. Type your printer model if you are asked to do and check whether the operating system version is correct.
- In the Driver-Product Installation Software, clickDownload next to the full feature driver.
- After downloading, follow the instructions that appear on the instructions to the HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download Only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
- Instead of the download button, you see a Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution displaying, you have to click Learn more to install the printer driver.
- Choose a printer connection option, when you are instructed to do so. Select the USB connection and complete the installation setup and try printing, scanning or faxing to check whether your printer is working properly