123.hp.com/oj7210 | HP Officejet 7210 Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet 7210 printer series are used widely in many areas like small and medium business enterprises. The OfficeJet 7210 printer comes with advanced wireless network communication. Latest web printing technologies are considered to be an added advantage. It is also cost effective. you can download the software drivers from 123.hp.com/oj8216
Some of the main features are two-sided printing(duplexing), AirPrint setup, automatic document feeder(ADF), monthly duty cycle, ePrint capabilities, mobile printing solutions and colorful touch screens. You can use the colorful touchscreen to manage your tasks comfortably and use shortcuts. In short, HP OfficeJet 7210 printers provide high-quality printing with long lasting battery life.
HP Officejet 7210 Printer Specification
HP OfficeJet 7210 Printers print smoothly and come with a good quality 68mm touch screen control. They come with wireless network connection and a twin paper tray. They also provide multiple advanced technologies like ePrint, WPS and many more. Instant ink subscripton service is available for black and color graphics.
123.hp.com/setup 7210 | HP Officejet 7210 Pros & Cons
You can easily access your HP Officejet 7210 printer by using your smart devices like smart phones, tablets and laptops. It is all-in-one printer and supports scanning, faxing, copying and printing. It supports duplex printing(two-sided printing) and automatic page feeder. The installation and setup of software and drivers are very easy. Totally it provides a good and high quality printing experience.
The OfficeJet 7210 printer is not suitable for large business enterprises and has a slow printing speed comparing to other printers. Touch screen response is lacking behind and the paper tray is not very comfortable.
HP Officejet 7210 Printer Issues
Some of the issues that might occur in your printer are software and hardware problems when you are using the printer. You may have difficulty in setting up ePrint or AirPrint as these applications are complicated. Internet connection error may occur unexpectedly.
HP Officejet 7210 First Time Printer Setup
If you are installing the HP Officejet 7210 printer for the first time, you have to follow the procedure given below carefully.
- Remove the printer from the box.
- Then, Remove all the packing materials present both inside and outside the printer.
- Next, connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Then, press the power button and turn on the printer. Then, open the Paper Tray and insert the paper.
- Now, set your preferences like country/region, language, date and time using the control panel.
- Then, open the printer door and also the ink cartridge door. Push the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot and black cartridge into the right slot of the cartridge.
- Next, insert the cartridge into its place.
- Then, close the access door. The printer starts callibrating.
- Now, the printer will print an alignment page.
- Download the HP printer software from support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/oj7210 website.
- Then, follow the instructions to install the software.
HP Officejet 7210 Mac setup
First, check for the requirements before configuring your network. The requirements are devices with Mac OSX 10.6 or later and a printer connected to a wireless or wired network.
First, go to the Wireless icon on your printer control panel and click the Settings. Then, continue by clicking the Wireless Settings>Wireless Setup Wizard>Preferred Network. Now, add your preferred network and the password for your prefered network. Wait until the connection is verified and successfully connected. Now you have to print a Test print or network report page.
HP Officejet 7210 Wireless Printer Setup
- First, gather the network requirements like SSID and your network password. Do not connect the USB or Ethernet cable durint the printer setup
- Then, make sure that the printer and computer are turned on. The printer and computer should be on the same wireless network
- You must use the broadband internet access and turn on the printer using power button.
- Then, download the latest version of printing software for HP Officejet 7210 printer from 123.hp.com/oj7210 and install it on your printer software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, click the Settings icon on the printer and click the Wirelss icon on your conrol panel to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- You can also select any option like fax, copy, scan or print from the control panel and click OK button. The printer is now connected to the wireless network
HP Officejet 7210 Mac connecting to HP Printer
You have to select the Print and Fax from Hardware Section from Preferences in the Apple Menu. Click the + icon to add your printer. Install it by clicking continue. Give a test print. Your connection is successfull if your printer prints a page.
HP Officejet 7210 Network configuration
Go to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click Settings iconWireless Settingswireless setup wizardPreferred Network and enter your preferred network and its password. Check whether your connection is successful and print a test page or network report page.
select the Devices and printers from the control panel to connect your Windows operating system to HP printer. Now, click Add Printer. Install the printer and give a test print.
HP Officejet 7210 Windows Setup
Check for the compatibility of the operating system as the HP Officejet 7210 printers support the operating systems like Windows XP and later version of the windows. The printer should have an active network connection either a wired or a wireless network connection.
HP OfficeJet 7210 Printer Software and Driver Download 123.hp.com/oj7210
HP officeJet printer driver is easy to install from 123.hp.com/oj7210 . It is not only easy to install but it is a mandatory feature as the updated printer drivers and software helps the printer to communicate with the computer.
- Go to the official HP website 123.hp.com/oj7210 in your computer to download and install the printer driver.
- Enter your printer model number HP Officejet 7210 in the search option that is displayed in the HP website and click Enter to start your driver download.
- You will find the software and drivers options in the page. Click that option and in the same page a Download option appears. Click Download to continue installing the driver.
- The download may be little difficult as there are four download options and each are different and unique. Select any one option according to your wish.
- i) Basic driver is the first option which allows you to choose only the driver for download. ii)Firmware is the second option which allows you to choose the firmware updates available for your printer along with the driver download. iii) Software e-Print is the third option used for network and wireless connected printers. iv) Utility diagnostic tool is the final option which allows you to choose HP Print and Scan Doctor for your windows computer.
- If you do not have any idea about drivers, try the HP Support Assistant .
- The HP Support Assistant is a pre-installed app which recognizes the need of your system and keeps it updated.
Make use of the most current and updated version of the OfficeJet printer software from the support.hp.com. It just takes a few steps to setup the software and driver from support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/oj7210. Simply follow the instructions in the previous section to install the software updates.
HP Officejet 7210 updated Printer driver
You need to install the most updated HP printer driver on your windows or Mac operating system to utilise the features that your printer supports and set up your network computer connecttions.
- Check the driver version updates which includes updates like fixing bugs, enhancing the performance and new printer features.
- You have to download the setup file for Officejet 7210 printer driver by visiting the official website 123.hp.com/oj7210
- Enter your model number HP Officejet 7210 in the search box. You will be directed to the main driver download page.Click Download and start your download.
- Check whether your operating system is compatible and find a correct download for your device before downloading . There’s a list of compatible OS below.
- Windows 32-bit (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Mac OS X v (10.5, 10.6x. 10.7x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x)
- Run the setup file as administrator and it will start the installation wizard. Follow the intructions that appear on screen.
- Connect the printer and tthe computer by using the USB cable when you are instructed to do so.
- Manually enter the values for each step in the installation wizard and complete the setup
- Finally, the HP Officejet 7210 e-All-in-One Printer driver is successfully installed and now ready to work.
- Visit the website 123.hp.com or 123.hp.com/oj7210 to download and install the software updates for Windows and Mac users. You can also install the full feature driver for HP printers that are released in 2013 and later.
- You can download any available full feature basic drivers and driver updates for Windows, Mac and Linux from HP’s website.
- Use the HP Support Assistant in your Windows 7 and later operating system version. It helps you to install the software and drivers in an up to date version.
- Utilise the above standards for a performance enhanced and bug fixed printer with high quality and reliable printer.