HP Envy 7155 Printer Support
HP Envy 7155 printer is an advanced walk in HP’s Envy printer series at an affordable price ($199). The HP Envy 7155 printer has an extensive variety of connectivity characteristics for a photo-centric printer. This printer is more superior to the HP envy 7640 printer in both speed and photo quality.
The HP Envy 7155 printers are a better choice for users who want to hoard money on photo printing at home and are enthusiastic to subscribe for the Instant Ink program provided by HP. Get all the necessary software at 123.hp.com/envy7155
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Specifications
A good-looking printer in lusterless black color with sleek – black show ups. The height, width and depth of the HP envy 7155 printers are 76 x 17.9 x 19.8 inches. A colorful 3.5 inch touch screen is available in the inclined upwards front panel.
You can add 125 sheets of paper including a 15 sheet photo tray. The tray capacity comprises as said above. The HP envy 7155 printer also has an automatic document feeder (ADF) with 35-sheet capacity which allows you to scan, copy, or fax multipage documents in to legal size. Many all-in-one photo centric printers that are available in the market don’t have an Automatic document feeder.
Use a USB thumb drive or SD memory card to print from or a scan to the devices. The HP Envy 7155 printer supports HP ePrint to send documents to print as an email attachment to the printer’s individual address which is allocated by HP. HP Envy printers print all the email attachments received even if you are far away from the printer.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Unpacking
Initially before starting to use the printer, you have to safely remove the printer from the box and check whether all the necessary items are available in the packing box. Once you check that, you can send the packing materials to recycling.
Make the power cord connections. One end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to a direct electrical outlet in order to get efficient power.
Install the ink cartridges after removing the ink cartridges from the packaging. Remember that there are two slots for inserting ink cartridges. One slot is for the black ink cartridge and other is for color ink cartridge.
After installing the ink cartridge, insert a paper stack to start using the printer. The printer will give onscreen prompt to load paper after inserting the ink cartridges. Check whether the paper width guides are adjusted correctly.
Install the printer software from 123.hp.com/envy7155. The software should be installed to utilize all the special features embedded in the printer.
123 HP Envy 7155 Connectivity Methods
Some of the connectivity options available are USB, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Ethernet and the printer can also make a straight peer-to-peer connection with a compatible mobile device by either HP Wireless Direct or via Bluetooth. This implies that a Bluetooth connection can be made using the HP Smart app installed on your iOS or Android mobile devices.
The 7155 is the highest-end model of three introduced HP inkjet all-in-ones such as the HP Envy 7100 and the HP Envy 6200 all-in-one printer. The HP envy 7155 printer is the only one of the three to have a port for a USB thumb drive, Ethernet connectivity, an ADF, the ability to fax, and to support printing on legal-size paper.
123 hp envy 7155 setting up wireless in Mac and Windows OS
- Prepare for the installation by gathering the network name, network password, a computer connected to wireless network and an internet access( broadband internet connection recommended)
- Swipe down the printer control panel. Click SetupàNetwork SetupàWireless Settingsà Wireless Setupà Ok. If you do not see your network name, type Enter new network name and follow the onscreen instructions to type your network name. If you are prompted to enter a WEP or WPA key password, type and touch Done. Go back to home screen.
- Download the driver from hp.com/envy 7155 printer. You can also use the HP Easy Start to download automatically if you have any issues in downloading the software directly.
Follow the instructions onscreen to connect the printer. Select HP Easy scan on the software list in the Install screen. Click Continue after completing the software installation. Click Add DeviceàPrint Test Page or Scan Test Page to confirm whether printer setup is successful.
After downloading the printer software, double-click or open the .exe file that will be available on the downloads folder. Follow the instructions on screen and select the connection method as wireless. The successful setup will print a test page without any flaws.
123 HP Envy 7155 Mobile Printing Solutions
1. HP smart app
- HP smart app is available for both Android and Apple devices. Using the HP smart app, connect to the printer on a wireless network to perform basic functionalities like print, scan and troubleshoot from your smart devices.
- Go to Appstore to download HP Smartapp for Apple smart devices and Google Playstore will provide this app for Android users.
- Install the app and open it to choose the document or photo to print from your smart devices and access easily.
2. HP ePrint app
- If you want to print, but you are miles away from the printer, you can use the HP ePrint app with an active internet connection.
- Install the HP ePrint app on your smart devices from downloading it on the Play store and print to your printer even if you are away from your printer.
3. Apple AirPrint
- Apple AirPrint will allow you to print from iPad, iPhone and other Apple devices with the help of a wireless network.
- You need an iOS 4.2 or later versions on your Apple device to start using Apple AirPrint.
- Get a connection to a wireless network or Wi-Fi direct and print from your Apple network and it is pretty simple.
4. HP Print service Plug-in for Android
You can connect your printer on a Wi-Fi network or Wi-Fi direct using your Android device with the help of the HP Print service plugin.
Install the HP Print Service plugin from Google Play store. Turn on the HP Print service Plugin if you are using the Android version before 7.0(Nougat).