123.hp.com/dj2135 | 123 HP DeskJet 2135 Printers
HP DeskJet Printers supports many devices with ePrint. ePrint is a free web based service that allows you to print using your email and print from anywhere. You can get Information on HP DeskJet 2135 printer setup from official HP website support.hp.com . You can also download updated printer software and driver for Deskjet 2135 from 123.hp.com/dj2135 .
HP Deskjet 2135 is suitable for home, office and personal users. It also works well with Wi-Fi and comes with a USB cable as well. First, connect to your home Wi-Fi network and print several pages from your iPhone and ipad using AirPrint. Color printing in HP DeskJet Printers is affordable and also attractive. Download the printer from the link 123.hp.com/dj2135.
HP DeskJet Printers are fast, quiet and print high quality scanning. Setup easily from your PC, iPhone, Windows and Mac computers. It is totally a good scanner too in budget.
Some of the common printer problems that occur are during wireless setup, adding printer, new installation, scanner error, printer offline error, ghosting, paper jam, paper spooler, driver installation, blank paper issues etc. Make sure you download the correct printer software specific to your printer model from 123.hp.com/dj2135.
123.hp.com/setup 2135 – Deskjet Ink Advantage
HP Deskjet 2135- Hardware Setup :
1. If you are setting up the printer for the first time, you have to setup the power cord connections and other hardware settings in your printer.
- First, remove the printer and remove all the packing materials like stickers and tapes. Then, open the scanner lid and remove the packing materials inside the lid. Next, recycle all the packing materials. Lastly, download the printer from the link 123.hp.com/dj2135.
- Then, switch on the printer after connecting the power cords in the rear of printer and in an electrical outlet. Next, set your preferences according to your wish in the control panel.
- First, insert a stack of paper. Then, make it to slide in the paper width guides until they lightly rest against the edges of the paper.
- You should insert the cartridge by opening the cartridge access door. Then, insert the tri-color cartridge in the left slot and black cartridge in the right slot. Next, close the cartridge access door and press Ok. Lastly, follow the on-screen prompts and finish the process.
HP Deskjet 2135- Software Driver Installation :
2. After completing the above step, you should install the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj2135 to get things started
- First, install the printer software by visiting the website 123.hp.com/dj2135 and download the most latest version of your printer software. You can also use the installation CD that comes along with your printer. In case you need further assitance, get instructions from support.hp.com
3. You have to install the electronic Help by selecting in the recommended software when you are installing the software.
- If you need help in your Windows 8.1 operating system regarding the printer, then click the down arrow in the lower left corner of the start screen, click help after selecting the printer name and select Search Help.
- In Windows 8 right click on empty area on the screen, then, click All apps on the app bar. Next, click the printer icon and click Help.
- In windows 7 or Windows XP or Windows Vista, click Start, then click All programs and click HP. You have to select the printer name to get available help.
- Then, click Help Center in OS X. Next, click Help for all your apps in the Help Viewer Window and click the Help for your printer. Now, download the printer drivers from the link 123.hp.com/dj2135.
HP Deskjet 2135- Troubleshooting issues :
4. Trouble shooting issues
- First, check whether your power cord connection are secure and switch on your printer. Next, you have to press the Power button to switch it on, if you are unable to print.
- Then, check whether your USB cable connections are also secured.
- In case you are using Windows operating system, follow the below given steps according to your operating system version.
- For Windows 8 and 8.1, click on the upper-right corner of the screen to open the charms bar and click Settings icon. Then, click or tap Control panel and click View devices and printers
- In Windows 7, click the Start menu and click Devices and printers to troubleshoot your printer issues.
- For windows Vista, click Start-Control panel-Printer and if you use Windows XP, click start-control panel-Printers and Faxes.
- Then, check whether your printer has a check mark in the circle next to it.
- Next, right-click on the printer icon and choose Set as Default Printer from the menu in case your printer is not selected as the default printer.
- Next, restart the computer and start installing the software again from 123.hp.com/dj2135 or from the CD. You are also not supposed to use the USB cable.
- If you are using the Mac operating system, follow the below given instructions to trouble shoot your printer.
- First, click Printers & Scanners in the System Preferences and click Open Print Queue.
- You also have to select a print job and click print job. Then, use any one of the following buttons to manage the print job.
- Next, try printing again after changing the settings in your control panel
- If you still cannot print using your printer, restart the computer and reset the printer.
HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Support Features
123 HP Airprint
Google Cloud Print
The HP Deskjet 2135 Printer saves up to half of the energy with Energy Stars. As it uses automated two sided printing(duplex printing), it also saves paper. The main feature that HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Support is scheduled ON and OFF . This saves 40% energy. Use the HP Planet Partner to recycle your HP cartridges. Connect using your smart phone to access the HP ePrint Service. Reload less amount of paper and print large jobs. It prints at a speed of 19 pages per minute. For getting further assistance please visit support.hp.com. Download the printer from the link 123.hp.com/dj2135.
Connect to your MAC computer to the HP printer by selecting the system Preferences in the Apple menu. Now select the Print and Fax in the Hardware Selection and click + icon to add printer. Click Continue to install it and a test print to check the alignment of the paper.
HP Deskjet 2135 Mac support
Before setting up the printer on your computer, you have to gather some of the items that are required to setup a proper printer connection. Then, make sure that you HP printer is supported by Mac version 10.6 or above.
You should first connect the printer to a network either a wireless or Wired network. Then, check whether your computer and printer is on the same network. Next, go to Wi-Fi setting by clicking the Wireless icon on your printer control panel and click Settings. Now, press Wireless button.
SettingWireless Setup Wizard and select the network you prefer. Then, enter the password and verify whether the connection is successful or not. To check whether your connection is successful, print the Network report page.
HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Wireless setup
Check whether you have the latest software with you and the software that you are going to download from 123.hp.com/dj2135 is compatible to your printer and computer operating system.
First, turn on the computer and printer. Then, make sure that the printer you are connecting should be on the same network as the computer.
Next, download the software and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation wizard. Then, select the type of connection if you are prompted to do so.
HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Support Automatic Wireless connect
- First, make sure that your computer is on the operating systems like Windows Vista and Mac OS X 10.5 as the printer software needs some compatibility check before installation.
- Then, check whether you computer is connected to the wireless connection and not in a USB cable. Next, you need to set your computer to the USB for retrieving the network settings from the computer to the printer.
- Your computer is connected to your network over 2.4 Ghz and still able to connect the printer to your network using other setup methods. In the auto connect mode, your printer does not use a static IP address.
HP Deskjet 2135 Printer WPS (Wireless Protected Setup)
- The Wireless Protected Setup has two modes of connectivity on a wireless connection namely PUSH button method and PIN method .
- The push button is the easiest method. Connect using your WPS. Check that your printer and device support WPS push button.
- The wireless router should have the physical button and network should have the WPA or WPA2 security. Look for the manual for a clear view. Press the WPS on your router.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 ePrint
HP ePrint is a free web service provided by HP to some of the printer models.
- Switch on the Web Services initially by clicking the ePrint button on your printer control panel.
- Next, you will notice that the printer prints a HP ePrint information sheet which contains a printer code
- Then, visit the website www.hpconnected.com or hp.com/go/ePrintCenter to sign up for a printer account. Now, you will see a Sign up link on the top of the web page or a Create Account Button.
- Next, click on it and setup your printer account.
- Now, enter the printer code to add your printer. Your printer code will be available in the HP ePrint information sheet.
- Next, click on the ePrint on your control panel. Then, obtain your printer’s email address in the web services summary screen.
- Now you can send email to your printer using the printer’s email address from your smart phones or any other devices. The email message and the attachments will print.
- After installing the HP ePrint, select print from your application and choose print. If you have a HP JetAvantage on Demand Account, you can also use the software to print to your HP JetAdvantage print queue.