HP DeskJet 3636 how to print envelopes
The information about HP DeskJet 3636 envelope printing is given below. Review the information to make sure that you’re using the correct envelope and they are not overloading the input tray.
Have a quick review about the do’s and don’ts when printing envelopes in HP DeskJet 3636 printer. Load envelopes in the input tray. Make sure to place the printer on a stiff, even surface before you draw on it.
Using the printer on an irregular or wobbly surface might cause the pages to print tilted, or might cause paper size adjustment concerns. Do not load any media while the HP DeskJet 3636 is printing envelopes. Jams or paper feed issues might occur.
HP Deskjet 3636 is suitable for home, office and personal users. It works well with Wi-Fi and comes with a USB cable as well. Connect to your home Wi-Fi network and print several pages from your iPhone and ipad by using AirPrint. Color printing in HP DeskJet Printers is affordable and also attractive.
HP DeskJet Printers are fast, quiet and print high quality scanning. Setup easily from your PC, iPhone, Windows and Mac computers. It is totally a good scanner too in budget.
- Start loading the envelopes in the input tray. You can load one or more sheets. Use of shiny or embossed envelopes or envelopes with clasps or windows is restricted.
- Elevate the input tray. All the papers except the envelopes should be eliminated from the input tray. You need to slide the paper width guide as far as possible to the left.
- Insert the envelopes into the far-right side of the input tray. Check whether the print side is facing closest to you and the side with flaps is on the left facing back.
- Loading more than 5 envelopes into the input tray simultaneously is restricted.
- The HP DeskJet 3636 print envelopes should be loaded into the input tray.
HP DeskJet 3636 envelopes that can be used to print are given below:
- A2 envelope 111 x 146 mm (4.4 x 5.8 in)
- C5 envelope 162 x 229 mm ( 6.4 x 9.0 in)
- C6 envelope 114 x 162 mm (4.5 x 6.4 in)
- 6 3/4 envelope 92 x 165 mm (3.625 x 6.5 in)
- Chou #3 envelope 120 x 235 mm (4.7 x 9.3 in)
- Chou #4 envelope 90 x 205 mm (3.54 x 8.07 in)
- DL envelope 110 x 220 mm (4.3 x 8.7 in)
- Monarch envelope 98 x 191 mm (3.9 x 7.5 in)
- U.S. 10 envelope 105 x 241 mm (4.1 x 9.5 in)
If you print, you can hear it and that is what printing envelope in HP DeskJet 3636 printer is all about. When you have setup all the instructions given above in precise, you can move on to the most awaited part, yes print your envelopes. The printing steps are more similar to printing a normal paper, but make sure that you have adjusted all the paper sizes of your document that is to be printed in an envelope.