123 HP DeskJet 5810 Printer Connect to new Wi-Fi
HP DeskJet 5810 connecting Wi-Fi automatically
- Check whether your computer and network are compatible. You need to gather HP DeskJet 5810 Wi-Fi requirements given here. A computer with Windows or Mac OS is required. You should connect an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection. 5.0 GHz is not supported by HP. Your computer system must be in control of the wireless network. Your computer must use a dynamic IP address, do not go for a static one.
- Find out your HP DeskJet 5810 wireless software. Visit https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/ . You will be in the HP support page. To proceed further, you need to enter your printer’s model number. Click Find and click Download.
- Once the software is downloaded on your computer, double-click on it. You will notice a printer setup process opening.
- Switch on your printer. Follow the directives that appear onscreen until you get to the Network section. The options may vary according to your printer model number.
- Choose Wireless option in the center of the page. Click Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer. It will help to locate the printer and get wireless network’s information over the printer.
- After a few minutes for HP DeskJet 5810 Wi-Fi connect, it’s important to see a confirmation on your computer’s screen.
- Complete the setup process. You can progress to print once you are done with the setup.
HP DeskJet 5810 manual connection
- Check whether the printer in installed on your computer. Hook up the printer to your computer using the USB cable and let it install the software as the printers has HP DeskJet 5810installation CDs.
- Switch on your printer. Check whether the printer is hooked up to an electrical outlet and hit the Power button.
- If it is important to use the touch screen, activate it. Some printers need to have their touch screens folded out or turned on separately of the printer itself.
- Choose Setup, the option may vary based on your printer model. You can identify it easily as it is often denoted using a wrench or a gear icon.
- Now, you may to select the Network. Then select Wireless Network Wizard. It will prompt the printer to initialize searching for a wireless network. Go for a Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network name and password. Click Done and select Ok when prompted. You are done with the HP DeskJet 5810 manual Wi-Fi connection.