123.hp.com/oj8600 | HP Officejet 8600 Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet 8600 printer series are used widely in many areas like small and medium business enterprises. The OfficeJet 8600 printer comes with advanced wireless network communication. Latest web printing technologies are considered to be an added advantage. Beyond these, it is also cost effective. you can download the software drivers from 123.hp.com/oj8600
Some of the main features to be considered are two-sided printing(duplexing), AirPrint setup, automatic document feeder(ADF), monthly duty cycle, ePrint capabilities, mobile printing solutions and colorful touch screens. You can use the colorful touchscreen to manage your tasks comfortably and use shortcuts. In short, HP OfficeJet 2620 printers provide high-quality printing with long lasting battery life.
HP Officejet 8600 Printer Specification
HP Officejet 8600 Printers print smoothly and comes with a good quality 68mm touch screen control. It comes with wireless network connection and a twin paper tray. It provides multiple advanced technologies like ePrint, WPS and many more. Instant ink subscripton service is available for black and color graphics.
123.hp.com/setup 8600 | HP Officejet 8600 Pros & Cons
You can easily access your HP Officejet 8600 printer by using your smart devices like smart phones, tablets and laptops. As it is all-in-one printer, it supports scanning, faxing, copying and printing. It supports duplex printing(two-sided printing) and automatic page feeder. The installation and setup of software and drivers are very easy. Totally it provides a good and high quality printing experience.
The OfficeJet 8600 printer is not suitable for large business enterprises and has a slow printing speed comparing to other printers. Touch screen response is lacking behind and the paper tray is not very comfortable.
HP Officejet 8600 Printer Issues
Some of the issues that might occur in your printer are software and hardware problems when you are using the printer. You may have difficulty in setting up ePrint or AirPrint as these applications are complicated. Internet connection error may occur unexpectedly.
HP Officejet 8600 First Time Printer Setup
If you are installing the HP Officejet 8600 printer for the first time, you have to follow the below given procedure carefully.
- Remove the printer from the box and remove all the packing materials that are present both inside and outside the printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button. Insert the paper into the input tray, by opening it
- Set your preferences like country/region, language, date and time using the control panel
- Open the printer door and also the ink cartridge door. Push the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot and black cartridge into the right slot of the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into its place and close the access door. The printer callibrates and the cartridge alignment page will print after alignment settings.
- Download the HP printer software from support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/oj8600 website and install it by following the instructions that appear on the screen
HP Officejet 8600 Mac setup
Before configuring your network, you have to check for the requirements. The requirements are device with Mac ver 10.6 or later and a printer that is connected with either a wireless or wired network.
Go to the Wireless icon on your printer control panel and click the Settings. After clicking the icon, continue by clicking the Wireless Settings>Wireless Setup Wizard>Preferred Network. Now add your preferred network and the password for your prefered network. Wait until the connection is verified and successfully connected. Now you have to print a Test print or network report page.
HP Officejet 8600 Wireless Printer Setup
- Gather the network requirements like SSID and your network password. Do not connect the USB or Ethernet cable durint the printer setup
- Make sure that the printer and computer are turned on. The printer and computer should be on the same wireless network
- It is recommended to use the broadband internet access and turn on the printer using power button.
- Download the latest version of printing software for HP Officejet 8600 printer from 123.hp.com/oj8600 and install it on your printer software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Click the Settings icon on the printer and click the Wirelss icon on your conrol panel to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- You can select any option like fax, copy, scan or print from the control panel and click OK button. The printer is now connected to the wireless network
HP Officejet 8600 Mac connecting to HP Printer
In the system preferences that appear in Apple menu, you have to select the Print and Fax from Hardware Section. Click the + icon to add your printer. Install it by clicking continue. Give a test print. Your connection is successfull if your printer prints a page.
HP Officejet 8600 Network configuration
Go to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click Settings iconWireless Settingswireless setup wizardPreferred Network and enter your preferred network and its password. Check whether your connection is successful and print a test page or network report page.
To connect your Windows operating system to HP printer, you have to select the Devices and printers from the control panel and click Add Printer. Install the printer and give a test print.
HP Officejet 8600 Windows Setup
Check for the compatibility of the operating system as the HP Officejet 8600 printers support the operating systems like Windows XP and later version of the windows. The printer should have an active network connection either a wired or a wireless network connection.
HP OfficeJet 8600 Printer Software and Driver Download 123.hp.com/oj8600
HP officeJet printer driver is easy to install from 123.hp.com/oj8600 . It is not only easy to install but it is a mandatory feature as the updated printer drivers and software helps the printer to communicate with the computer. If you fail to install the printer software and driver, it may cause the printer to malfunction and not function as expected.
- Check out the official HP website 123.hp.com/oj8600 in your computer to download and install the printer driver
- Enter your printer model number HP Officejet 8600 in the search option that is displayed in the HP website and click Enter to start your driver download.
- You will be directed to the HP OfficeJet printer’s page which has all the solutions and queries for HP OfficeJet printers according to your model
- You will find the software and drivers options in the page. Click that option and in the same page a query with an option GO appears. Click GO to continue installing the driver.
- After that you will be re-directed to the page where you will find the Driver-product installation software.
- This page consists of many information relevant to your printer like version of the driver, size of the file, release date of every single version and many more.
- Check for the windows compatibility because not all the OfficeJet printers will support the windows operating system version and the file size is may be large. Check your available space and start downloading the driver.
- The download may be little difficult as there are four download options and each are different and unique. Select any one option according to your wish
- i) Basic driver is the first option which allows you to choose only the driver for download. ii)Firmware is the second option which allows you to choose the firmware updates available for your printer along with the driver download. iii) Software e-Print is the third option used for network and wireless connected printers. iv) Utility diagnostic tool is the final option which allows you to choose HP Print and Scan Doctor for your windows computer.
- If you do not have any idea of choosing the correct one for your computer, try using the HP Support Assistant .
- The HP Support Assistant is a pre-installed app which recognizes the need of your system and keeps it update
Make use of the most current and updated version of the OfficeJet printer software from the support.hp.com. It just takes a few steps to setup the software and driver from support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/oj8600 by following the below given instructions and install the printer driver successfully.
All the OfficeJet printer model software with latest and up to date versions of are available in the HP official website. Before downloading the software and driver from 123.hp.com/oj8600 , check whether the download is compatible in your operating system. Otherwise you could face issues while installing the downloaded file.
HP Officejet 8600 updated Printer driver
You need to install the most updated HP printer driver on your windows or Mac operating system to utilise the features that your printer supports and set up your network computer connecttions.
- Check the driver version updates which includes updates like fixing bugs, enhancing the performance and new printer features.
- You have to download the setup file for Officejet 8600 printer driver by visiting the official website 123.hp.com/oj8600
- Enter your model number HP Officejet 8600 in the search box, you will be directed to the main driver download page.Click Download and start your download.
- Before downloading check whether your operating system is compatible and find a correct download for your device. Some of the operating systems that are compatible are given below.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Mac OS X v (10.5, 10.6x. 10.7x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x)
- Download the compatible driver for your operating system from 123.hp.com/oj8600 and connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the computer and install the HP Officejet 8600 e-All-in-One Printer
- Now you should remove the USB cable to the computer and do not connect it until you are suggested or prompted.
- By visiting the support.hp.com, you need to download the compatible operating system version of the printer driver if you did not download the driver yet.
- Run the setup file as administrator and it will start the installation wizard. Follow the intructions that appear on screen.
- Connect the printer and tthe computer by using the USB cable when you are instructed to do so.
- Manually enter the values for each step in the installation wizard and complete the setup
- Finally you HP Officejet 8600 e-All-in-One Printer driver is successfully installed and now ready to work.
- Visit the website 123.hp.com or 123.hp.com/oj8600 to download and install the software updates for Windows and Mac users. You can also install the full feature driver for HP printers that are released in 2013 and later.
- The website support.hp.com allows you to download any available full feature basic drivers and driver updates for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Use the HP Support Assistant in your Windows 7 and later operating system version. It helps you to install the software and drivers in an up to date version.
- Utilise the above standards for a performance enhanced and bug fixed printer with high quality and reliable printer.