HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 Printer Connecting to Laptop
Connecting the HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer to a laptop is similar to connecting in a computer system. The procedure is quite easy and does not take much toll on you. To connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer on a laptop, find the information given below.
- Initially turn on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 and the laptop. Download the printer software from HP website. You can install the printer software in three ways. Insert the software installation CD if you have a CD/DVD driver embedded on your laptop. The installation CD to be used will be provided by HP and will be shipped along with your printer. If your laptop does not have a CD/DVD driver embedded on it, you can connect the CD/DVD driver with the laptop and use it. If you have issues any in connecting in this method, you can download the HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer software from the official HP website.
- The HP printer software is available in both 123.hp.com and hp.com. Go to 123.hp.com and enter your printer model number. The current version of your printer software is available in both the HP sites. The HP website will identify your laptop’s operating system. Follow the steps given below to get your laptop connected to your printer.
- You need to get an active internet connection on your laptop. It is essential to have network connection to get necessary updates and download of your HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer software.
- Enter hp.com and type your printer model number. Click Search and you will be navigated to the downloads page. Click Download to download the full feature software solution on your laptop.
- If you don’t need the full feature software solution, you can go for some basic driver. To download the basic driver for your HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer, you need to visit support.hp.com. Enter the printer model number and click Search. You will be directed to the product home page. The product home page will contain some basic driver and also the full feature driver for your HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer.
- You can pick any of the basic drivers that are available for your HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 After downloading the driver, right-click and click open or double-click on the executable file downloaded for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer.
- The HP installation wizard will be launched on the laptop screen. Enter the details that are required to setup a connection between the HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer. Complete the installation once you are done with the setup. You can now utilize your HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer without any trouble.
- If you come across any issues while downloading or installing, you can read about troubleshooting your HP OfficeJet Pro 6832 printer support that is available in this site.