123.hp.com/ojpro8620 | HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printers
HP OfficeJet Pro Printers are highly reliable and useful to print high quality documents. HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printers are designed for small business enterprises and home uses. The main features of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printers are high speed printing that too while using the duplexing mode. The duplexing mode is the two-sided printing which saves not only your paper but also your time and money. you can download the software drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8620
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printers are available in affordable price. Professional color printers for entrepreneurs who want to make big in a comfortable package can choose HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printers.
123.hp.com/setup 8620 | HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printers Features
HP OfficeJet Pro Printers will help you to print two-sided printing in a high-speed manner. The combination of lesser cost and higher professional quality. Color printer can print at a very lower cost. Use your mobile to print easily from anywhere.
Google Cloud Print
It saves space, time and money as it has a unique and innovative design purposely designed for office productivity. Scroll through multi page documents with one-side and two-sided scanning with a 50-page Automatic document feeder. It has high performance, high yield ink, and everything else needed in a quality printer.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer support
Support for HP Officejet pro 8620 printer setup and installation support can be obtained from the official HP support website support.hp.com. It has step-by-step instructions related to instalation procedure, printer compatibility with operating system guidance for individual OS and its versions, fixing corrupt or outdated printer drivers, paper jam error and printer spooler error fixing, frequent paper jams, ink cartridge jam and multiple papers picking from feeder, PC hang issue on connecting with a printer and other configuration of printer network.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer Setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer Auto wireless setup
As it is a auto wireless setup, you need not any requirements like network name and password. But you need to switch on Wi-Fi. Check the compatibility as the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printers are compatible in Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Mac.
Connect the printer to your computer with dynamic IP address and 11b/g/n wireless router with 2.4 GHz connections. Download the driver from the HP official website support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/ojpro8620. Check the compatibility of the software on your operating system before installing.
Select the network type either a wireless or wired network connection. Select Yes and wireless setting to start installation. Go to the Auto wireless connect and your setup will be automatically installed.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer USB connection
Install the printer software from downloading the driver in the official HP website support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/ojpro8620. Check the compatibility of the operating system to download the software. Then you have to select the network type. Confirm Yes and select the wireless settings to start installation.
Turn on your printer and connect your printer to the power source. Connect the USB cable by connecting one end of the cable to the HP Officejet pro 8620 printer and other end of the cable to the computer.
The printer is automatically detected by the system. Now your printer is successfully installed and setup.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer Wireless Setup
1. Make sure you have gathered the requirements like SSID and network password. Check whether you have switched on the computer and they are connected in the same wireless network.
2. Download the driver software from support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 and check the compatibility of your Operating system to download the driver accordingly.
3. Select the network type and Select Yes. The wireless information should be sent to the printer from the computer using USB cable.
4. After that the USB cable should be disconnected and wait until you are prompted to connect the USB cable.
5. Switch on the power button and check your HP Printer control panel, use the buttons and icons present in the LCD screen for ease of functionality.
6. Turn on the printer and click the Setup button in your control panel. Choose the network menu. Click Wireless Setup wizardwireless network name password. You will be connected to the network if you successfully finish the above steps.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer : Clearing paper jam
- Turn of your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer, open the cartridge access door. Follow the step-by-step procedure given below. Remove the paper that is struck in between the printers and take off the jammed paper slowly.
- Alternatively, check if you’ve correctly installed the drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8620
- Close the cartridge access door and click OK on the printer’s control panel to continue to print.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer : Paper jam prevention
- Load the input tray an with a stack of paper and ensure that you s place a limited number of sheets.
- Paper jam may occur when large number of sheets are not collected from the output tray. So make sure that you collect the printed papers from the tray as and when the job is done.
- Check the conditions of the paper before starting print. Ensure that the paper is neither cracked nor bent and it should be in a good condition
- Use same paper quality and paper types. If you mix the paper types and quality, it might lead to paper jam error.
- Fix all the dimension and width issues before to avoid misalignment and jams while you print. Check whether paper size is uniform or not.
- Turn off the printer before adding papers in the input tray. Do not load the papers when you are printing.
- Re-install the software driver that was initially downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro8620
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Scan To Computer
Scan using the control panel
- Initially load the document that you want to print. If you are using the scanner glass or ADF, place the paper in a way that the print-side is down in the left-rear corner.
- Now to start the scan operation, click Scan and continue to click Computer and continue to the next step.
- Click the computer in which you are going to continue the operation. Make sure that you select the computer.
- If you are using HP printer software in Windows, click Scan a Document or Photo in the Print, Scan and Fax.
- Select the type of scan profile you wish to make the scan operation. Click the Start Scan.
- You can modify your adjustments to the scanned image in the preview screen using Show Scan Preview.
- If you are trying to print another scan or want to keep the application, select Save and click Scan to select a scan shortcut.
- The windows Explorer window will open in the directory after you save the scan where the scan is saved.
- If you use another operating system X, open HP Scan. The HP scan is located in the Applications/Hewlett-Packard folder at the top level of the hard disk
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen after choosing the type of scan profile. You need not continue to the next step if you successfully scanned the document using the HP print app.
- If you use the Scan app, insert the document or photo or any file you wish to scan in the scanner glass and load it in the automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Search for Scan in Windows and click the Scan app in search results. You have to install the Windows Scan from the Windows store if the Scan app does not display in the list.
- If you see the Source option available , select where you load your document or photo or files .
- Click Show more to change settings such as Color mode, Resolution and choose the desired file location.
- Click Scan and continue to scan using the Scan app which is supported by the Windows.
Scan to Computer for HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printers with Built-in Scanners
Scan your documents, photos and other original files to send them to a variety of destinations like computer.
The HP printer software helps to scan documents into a format that you can search, paste, copy and also edit your files.
Utilize the HP scanning software or windows apps to modify scan jobs from your computers directly. Follow the below given instructions to use the HP scanning software and scan using a computer.
Check whether your printer has the scan to computer feature enabled in it. If you are using the Windows operating system, then open the HP printer software and click the Scan section.
Choose the Manage Scan to Computer to scan using the computer from the printer. Skip to the next step if you are using other operating system
In your operating system X, install the HP Scan Utility and open the HP scan utility. Under Scan settings click Scan to Computer, and make sure that Enable Scan to Computer is selected.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer Driver Download
Linux, Mac OS X and Windows are the operating systems that are compatible with OfficeJet Pro printers. You are recommended to select the drivers which are compatible to your computer operating system. To download and install drivers that are compatible, you should visit support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/ojpro8620
Type in you printer model and you will be directed to printer model page where it provides various driver download that is suitable for your operating system.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer Driver Installation
- To install the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer driver, switch on your computer initially.
- Check whether you have switched on your printer. If not, press the power button and switch on it.
- Make sure that both your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the computer until you are instructed to do.
- Download the driver by visiting support.hp.com and download the driver after entering your model number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to setup the driver and complete the installation process. You might be prompted to link the HP printer and the computer using the USB cable
- You need to manually give inputs in the installation wizard according to you. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer download will be successfully completed.
- Alternatively you can download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro8620
HP ePrint is a utility provided by HP which helps in printing documents from anywhere in the world with a net connection. Check whether you have an proper network connection and email-capable device. Turn on the web services on your printer. Note that the ePrint service can be used only if software drivers are installed from 123.hp.com/ojpro8620
Open your email application on your smart device and create a new email to attach the file that you are trying to print. Enter the HP ePrint email address in the address field. Make sure enter the address only in the To field.
To send the email message select the appropriate option. To find the HP ePrint email address ,Touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard and click SetupàWeb Services SetupàTouch Display Email Address. Click Print Info to check your email address and to read the instruction on how to customize the email address.
To switch of the HP ePrint Touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard click HP ePrint > WebServices Settings>HP ePrint>Off.